In regards to my swimsuit choices… my friend actually gave me the floral monokini since she wasn’t a fan of the way it looked on her. Well I fell in LOVE with it, and looked it up online… you GUYS! It’s only $10! Here are some of my other favs too.
Aaaaaand the moment you’ve all been waiting for! Links to the inflatable unicorn, flamingo, and swan! Enjoy, loves!
Let me know if you guys ever have outfit or product questions, and I’ll post them on the blog! Xx.
Sunny is the SWEETEST, mildest-mannered horse out there. He belongs to Ty’s Dad. Ty and I both have such a deep love and respect for animals, and we really want to emphasize that to our boys from a young age. As you can tell, horses were a big hit with them!
…Without further ado, here is the list!
Tips for traveling with babies:
- Try to get TSA pre-check (so they don’t have to raid your diaper bag).
- Make sure ALL fluids are in separate Ziploc bag.
- When taking off and landing, have baby suck on bottle/binky/thumb to relieve pressure on ears.
- PACK LESS CLOTHES. Trust me. You can usually find a washer & dryer at destination.
- Check stroller, car seat, and pack n play (it’s FREE).
- Use ergos (they don’t make you take them off at security).
- Bring snacks! (those little meltable bites work wonders for distractions).
- When all else fails, download the fisher Price animal game onto your iPhone.
- Have bottles of milk & outfits ready to go the night before.
- Bring small cardigans and keep in diaper bags.
- Bring LOTS of wipes and enough diapers.
- Request sitting next to spouse (or in adjacent rows if you have two babies).
- Request seats with a lot of legroom.
- Fly DELTA! They are the best by far!
Ty graduated from the University of Utah a couple years back. Naturally, he’s driven into the twins from a young age (aka now) that we bleed red. (Archie left, Jasper right)